Posted on behalf of Young Mr Assig
This is the plan, hope that it all works out and the weather is kind.
The format is 4 clubs and a putter, full club handicap individual scores. Cash prizes for top 4 places.
Team game best 2 scores count in your four ball with double bonus points if you score with the yellow ball ( the yellow ball will be played in turn by all players if you are lucky enough to keep your ball on the 17 TH & 18 TH you may choose 2 players to play these holes, and if you are even luckier and return the yellow ball to Pam you will get an extra 4 points to your total ). Cash prize for the winning team.
Near pin prizes on all Par 3’s.
The cost for the bet is £5.00 per person
- 1st tee 9.20 Pam, Sue, Barry, Martin
- 2nd 9.28 Liz, Lorraine, Bob A, Peter.
- 3rd 9.36 Matt J , Matt S, Dan, Ian.
- 4th 9.44 Alan S, James M, Paul, Dan T,
- 5th 9.52 Indra, Wayne,Dennis, Tony B.
- 6th 10.00 Bronwen, Bob M, Scott, Lee.
- 7th 10.08 Teresa, Simon, Mushtaq, Paul D.
- 8th 10.16 Janine, Sarah, Hew, Mick D.
- 9th 10.24 Graham A, Grant, Geoff, Daisy.
- 10th 10.32 Steve M ,Sean, Prit, Denzil.
- 11th 10.40 Mark, Dave S, Henk, Stuart McG.
- 12th 10.48 Brian, Bryan, John C, Jezza.
A rolling lunch of Lasagna, Garlic Bread, Chips & Salad after golf and a finger buffet later in the evening.
I would like to thank Stephen Junior McNally for his help in drawing the teams on Sunday.