It is that time of year again for me to dust off the “picture” of Jerry and hope everyone has a good Christmas and New Year.
From the tee times Graham has kindly arranged, note that many days have a reduced number of slots (and don’t forget Phil’s birthday 4club challenge on Saturday 29th – 3clubs…1 putter).
- Saturday 22nd 9.04am (Normal Swindle)
- Sunday 23rd 8.56am (Normal Swindle)
- Monday 24th 9.04am (x4 slots)
- Tuesday 25th [None – its Christmas Day dammit …leave the clubs alone!)
- Wednesday 26th 8.48am (x2 slots)
- Thursday 27th 8.48am (x2 slots)
- Friday 28th 8.24am (x2 slots)
- Saturday 29th 8.56am
(Philip’s 3 clubs and a putter comp – Philip will e mail out if its any different)
- Sunday 30th 9.04am (x4 slots)
- Monday 31st 9.04am (x2 slots)
- Tuesday 1st Jan 2019 9.52am (x3 slots)
If a number of you know you want to play on a specific day when there are just 2 tee times, can you phone the club and add a tee time or 2 to these times rather than having separate slots, possibly letting the above times going to waste.
Thanks for your help in this.